What is The Lunch Club?
One lunch meet up a month for independent workers, freelancers, and small business owners in Philadelphia who need to get out and have “coworkers” for a few social hours.
TLC's mission is to build a Community through Connection and Conversation (aka the 3Cs).
The menu and location changes each month, so follow us on IG, subscribe to our eblast, or check back here for event updates.
- $25 for lunch gets you a delicious pre-set meal (excluding booze) at a restaurant.
- We will share the menu as soon as it's available, however no custom orders- we ❤ simple. (Please tell us about any food allergies at check-out!)
Lunch location will rotate each month as will the neighborhood. Exploring different neighborhoods is one way to build a stronger community.
- Got suggestions? Shoot us a line via Instagram or email!
- While the idea originated to connect lonely Philadelphia freelancers, anyone is welcome to join! Have a friend who is just looking to meet a new crew outside of the office? Spread the word and bring them along!
- Events are capped at 15 people as our goal is to foster conversations and stronger connections, sign up early to secure your seat at the table.